"Don't Keep me in an Adult Box" - Ekta Kapoor

It seems Ekta Kapoor is now all happy to make the Adult films, but she doesn't want anyone to keep her in any paricular box. The producer of recent blockbuster 'The Dirty Picture' is now coming with the sex comedy film 'Kya Super Kool Hai Hum' which is a sequel of her film 'Kya kool Hai Hum' released in 2005. Talking to Page3bollywood.com, Ekta said I don't wish to categorized myself. Q. is Ekta Kapoor becoming symbol for Adult film ? Ekta : No, yaar please, don't keep in the Box. I don't want to be such a producer who makes one type of cinema. I am open to all genre. Though I have made Kya Kool Hai Hum, Love Sex Aur Dhoka, Ragini MMS, Dirty Picture and ya of-course now a sequel Kya Super Kool Hai Hum which is a Sex Comedy but I don't think that one should categorized me because I have also made films like Shootout at Lokhandwala & Once upon a time... Q. what is the different funda you have implemented in this sequel ? Ekta : Well, I have implemented the same funda of Sex Comedy. People who have seen the first part, they would definitely want to see the same madness again. The comedy level is definitely ten time higher. I am sure people gonna laugh their lungs out !! Q. Ritesh & Tushar.. is this the only pair were in your mind when u think of this sequel ? Ekta : Yes. in fact I could never think of making the sequel without both of them. When they did the first part, it was a great hit of that year. They did a brilliant job. For a 4 or 5 crore film, made a business 34 to 35 crore business. It was a huge profitably project with them. So obviously when I have to make the sequel, I had to make sure only this duo can work for it. Q. Reportedly you are upset with Neha Sharma, lead heroin of your film.. what is the scene ? Ekta : No Comment !! Q. We also heard that you will keep her away from promotional activities ? Ekta : No Comment !! Q. The film is making so much of noise online from now itsel... controversies are also surrounding for film's dialog, do u think the film will face strong issues from social activist ? Ekta : Oh Really !! that's a good news for me that promos are liked. Well about critics and activist.. We are ready to catch thrown tomatoes & onions.. (laugh). As everyone know the film is sex comedy, so I think critics or this social activist, they should look at the Cinema that way only. We had got A certificate for our first part also, so we are not bother about A certificate but my only concern is the film should not get any cuts though it faces any criticism by any part of society. When people its an Adult film, they know what they are going to watch Q. So Ekta are you sure this sex comedy film will be accepted ? Ekta : Yes. of-course, first part was accepted na ? then it will also be. I am sure people gonna love this hilarious sex comedy. "Source: Ekta Kapoor