I won’t change my Bold image ever – Emraan Hashmi

The boldest hero and the film industry’s very own serial kisser Emraan Hashmi says he will never change his Bold image. “I feel my audience relate with the bold shade of my image so I won’t change it”, says Emraan who talked with Page3Bollywood.com and also revealed his excitement for his upcoming film Raaz 3. One more sequel film with Bhatt camp, isn’t this becoming typical for you? Absolutely not, because I feel until you are getting good script and good filmmakers; no matter how many time you repeat the venture. For me Bhatt camp means a lot, I started my career with them and the kind of films and character I did with their films are the best experience of my career. You will be completing 10 years in the industry soon, how do you find your journey? It’s really been a wonderful journey for me. I think since last 4 years I have started growing more as an actor. I really feel the original ‘Jannat’ was the good turning point of my career. I am just growing by days. I never wanted to jump in acting field so my career is been very surprising to me. You haven’t yet been a part of a 100 crore club, don’t you feel to be part of it? Why 100 or 200 crore, I want to be a part of 500 crore film . . .(laugh) but I won’t do any sub -standard films though it will have the ability to get 100 crore business at box office’’. I would eventually do a film that will be on my terms and if it touches 100 crore mark, it will be great and if it not it will also be fine with me. I want to have a consistent run rate at the box office. It will be good if every film is doing a minimum Rs 50 crore business. The money keeps coming in consistently. I would not compromise with the script to achieve the golden benchmark.You have said that you want to a clean film so are trying to change your image? No ways. I will never change my bold image. “I feel my audience relate with the bold shade of my image so I won’t change it”. But yes, as an actor it’s my job to play various kind of character. I want to do a Universal certified film which everyone can watch. So I wish to do a clean film. So is that a reason you chosen Ghanchakkar, a full fresh comedy film? No, that is not the exactly reason. I liked the script, it has nice story line and a good humor. We also heard that after Raaz 3, you will not be doing any sequel film? Yes, probably I won’t do any more sequel film unless I get the good franchise. I also wish to do different type of cinemas and don’t wish to be in a typical type. You will be coming with many interesting projects, can u elaborate more? One I have with Vishal Bhardwaj Ek Thi Daayan and another is with Rajkumar Gupta's Ghanchakkar. Daayan is a supernatural film with not so much of horror. 50% of its shooting is done. We are now shooting in Mumbai.a. Source: Page3